Information for Host Companies
Thank you for your interest in our J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa Program.
Here you will find all the information required for the host company's side of a J-1 visa application. Downloadable information is available in the download section of our website. Should you encounter any problems or have concerns not addressed here, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- A host company must have a minimum of 5 fulltime employees
- Site visits must be conducted if host companies have not previously participated in the GACC’s J-1 Exchange Visitor Program nor meet the following conditions:
- If they have fewer than 25 fulltime employees;
- Or less than $3 million annual revenue.
- There is a minimum $100 fee for a Site Visit, depending on the costs incurred (see price list)
- A stipend or other non-monetary compensation are highly suggested.
- The internship/traineeship should be a skilled position and needs to be a fulltime position with at minimum 32 hours per week.
To start the application process, J-1 Visa candidates must fill out the registration form.
Intern and Trainee guidelines can be found here.